Saturday 23 March 2013

Now with a range of matching curtains...

One of our 'Authors of the Day' in a near miss with the decor - again...

Author #1: Psst! Sophie - Sophie! You've done it again!

Author #5: What?

Author #1: You're matching the curtains! Navy and white! You're a big vertical stripe!

Author #5: What??

Looks around the room at the miles of floor-to-ceiling navy-and-white curtains lining every wall.

Oh nooo! What was I thinking? I came here earlier and set up and everything! I must have seen the curtains then - only they weren't drawn, of course...

Author #1: Take the cardigan off...

Author #5: I was thinking, wear something nice and nautical-themed, for the Yacht Club, a nice navy and white...

Author #1: Just like the curtains...

Author #5: How could I do the same thing TWICE? I'm a chameleon!

Takes cardigan off.

Well, there's another photo for your blog...

Author #1: *Facepalm*

Author #1 turns to the bottle later that evening, by sneaking two of them out of restaurant in handbag home, where there is 7-Up to dilute it with gradually over the next five days. Hardcore...

No comments:

Post a Comment