Wednesday 20 March 2013

"Where are the People?"

16 March 2013 - A well-known, unsuspecting forum thread with an innocent opening question...

Author #4:
Who don't like the shadow pictures? I want to follow them around all day to scare them for fun. Yeah, I am evil.

Author #1:
They are mostly turning up here:

http://hardinkcafe.wordpress.com/rogues-gallery

Join in if you dare *cracks knuckles*

Author #4:
Shields up, Scotty. We are going in for a look.

Author #1:
Send me your REAL monkey pics :)

Author #4:
I don't have a real monkey :(

Author #1:
It could be implied.

Author #4:
That one is camera shy ;)

Sometimes I have no idea what people are talking about, but it seems rude not to respond.

Author #1:
At least your responses are well thought-out. To suit any occasion.

Author #4:
Yeah, I don't know what that means either. So I will just say thank you and hope it was a compliment.

Oh, I get it! I am like an all occasion greeting card. Not like the ones that say Merry Christmas. The ones that just say thinking of you.

I still don't get it.

Author #1:
Yes, that was the general idea. I think, over all, generalising is under-rated. It's quite a skill in the right hands. And quite a time-bomb in the wrong ones :)

Two days later, same thread...

Author #4:
I still don't get where we are going with this.

Author #1:
Less talk. More photos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment