Thursday 21 March 2013

The Accidental Nudist...

Author #2:
Let me know if you want me to try and get the pic and poster on webcam. Now I know it works. Down side is I cant see anything, so you'll need to say if I'm too close or blurry etc. plus side, I can get a second opinion!

Author #1:

Have a go if you want. If you send any nekkid pics by mistake I will post them on Hard Ink.

Author #2:
Lol, no pics, just webcam! I cant see my webcam so tell me when I'm on, and I can find the files and show you the 3 covers I got.

Author #1:

Ok, you have to call me though.

Author #2:

Ok, I'm under the duvet but this time you'll see my face at least as well.

Author #2 sends video call...


Author #1:

Yeah, I see you.

Author #2:

Has it worked?

Author #1:

Are you wearing a hat in bed?

Author #2:

Right let me find the file. I've just showered, lol.

Author #1:

A shower hat?

Author #2:

No, a cold head hat.

Author #1:

Hahaha. Shower hat would be a good pic for the blog.

Author #2:

No snapshots btw!!!!

Author #1:

I can't take snapshots, only you can. Unless I get my Blackberry out and photograph the screen.

Author #2:

File is loading.

Author #1:

Ok

Author #2:

You can't see my back in the mirror, no?

Author #1:

Nope you must have set the cam up facing a different way. Behind your head is just the wall and a headboard with some flowerpots hanging from it. Or maybe not flowerpots...

Author #2:

Is my cam paused? I think I paused it

Author #1:

No, you're still moving

Now it's off.


Author #2:

Paused it then.

Author #1:
I don't see it pausing. I think you only disconnected.

Author #2:
Oh, I'm off? Shit. At least I can move I suppose. File still loading.

Author #1:
No I can still see you. Before, it just cut off, no pause.

Author #2:
Oh.

Author #1:
Stop playing with the covers, hahaha.

Author #2:
Noooo.

Wait, defo no blackberry pics!! Please!! I'll pause it so I can move!!

Author #1:
Don't you ever wear clothes?

Author #2:
I'm in bed, lol, it's like midnight.

Author #1:
I guess so... My caption on the blog will be 'the nekkid writer' just like back when Jamie Oliver was the Naked Chef. No, I'm kidding...

Author #2:
Lol

Ok is it paused now? And promise no blackberry pics!!

Author #1:
Nope, I can see you swinging your feet

Author #2:
Damn. I'm gonna try file again. and feet I don't mind....ass or worse I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment